- Email: email@example.com
- City: Riyadh
- Listed: January 15, 2017 10:25 pm
1. Manage the daily activities of the Sales Team ensuring that agreed targets are achieved.
2. Set the routing plan for the sales team
3. Ensure that all team members achieve a satisfactory attendance record and that attendance and absence are correctly recorded on each team members PDA.
4. Achieve business unit sales target on monthly basis.
5. Achieve brand (s) sales target that will contribute in brand building blocks.
6. Plan & execute in converting competitors doors (conversion of targeted high turnover doors).
7. Increase number of client count / universe through consistent high turnover door opening with minimum order value maintained that will reflect an increase on sales.
8. Ensure no client account loss; set team proper route for regular / periodic visit; problem solving and key account follow up, handle client request related to brand.
9. Build client database, provide market intelligence & research reports about competitor’s sales & marketing activities.
10. Get new project leads for any new Salon / SPA / Nail Bar etc… opening or for any renovation opportunity that will contribute in growth of Beauty Project division
11. Achieve collection target on monthly basis.
12. Educate & enhance team product knowledge and selling skills and manage the team to achieve required business objectives.
13. Contribute in marketing plans, execution of events, seminars & various marketing activities.
14. Ensure zero stock & unavailability by assisting in replenishment & ordering activity to ensure no sales opportunity loss.
15. Maintain company core values & culture in order to achieve a healthy & productive work by the team; positive environment.
16. Adhere to all company policies, procedures & code of conduct; ensure that its communicated & implemented within the team.
17. Monitor the sales team performance and improve it in order to build a solid sales team to meet objectives.
18. Handle more than one / different trade channel if assigned by the company or more than one / bifferent business unit if required.